- All boat schedules and sea sport activities are subject to weather and sea conditions.
- All guests must sign the liability and express assumption of risk form before departure.
- The resort are not liable for any guest’s equipment damages, all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
- No refund for any part of package not utilised.
- Upon confirmation of the booking, 50% deposit of the total package is required and full payment must be settled 30 days before departure date.
- Booking is not confirmed until payment is acknowledge received.
- Reservation is subject to first come first serve basis
- No refund or reduction will be given for accommodation, meal, snorkelling and diving trip due to weather condition or unforeseen circumstance.(Act of Nature)
- Please be inform that there will be corkage fee for guests who brings their own wine, liquor and beer.
- Check in time : 12:00 PM, Check out time : 08:00 AM
- Please Note : Pork of any kind or any form are strictly not allowed into the Island. Without prejudice
Reservation is subject to first-come-first serve basis and payment must be made in full at least 30 days before arrival with the following information
- Name as per passport, Passport Number, Identity Card Number, Nationality, Gender.
- Date of travel and departure.
Payment upon confirmation of booking, deposit of 50% of the total package is required
- Full payment must be settled 30 days before departure.
- Payments are non transferable.
- Public holidays or school holidays reservations to be paid in full upon confirmation of booking.
- Booking is not confirmed until payment is acknowledged received.
Payment can be made via telegraphic transfer or cheque / cash deposit to the following
Please Bank in to :
Account Name : Ocean Xperience Sdn Bhd
Public Bank Berhad A/C : 3212 8733 22
Swift Code : PBBEMYKL (Ampang Branch)
Bank Address : No. 22 & 24, Jalan Wawasan 2/12, Bandar Baru Ampang, 68000 Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
** All banks’ charges to be borne by sender.
We do accept credit card payment, would require customer to drop by to our Ampang office for the payment.
*** FORFEITURE IS BASED ON FULL PACKAGE PRICE **
Cancellation and Refund
- If you cancel your booking 30 days or more prior to the check-in date, you will be eligible for a full refund of the booking amount.
- For cancellations made less than 30 days before the check-in date, no refund will be provided.
a. If you fail to check-in on the scheduled arrival date without prior notice or if you check-out before the scheduled departure date, no refund will be provided.
a. Changes to the booking, including modifications to the check-in or check-out dates, are subject to availability and may be subject to additional charges. Please contact our customer service team to inquire about modifications to your booking.
a. All refund requests must be submitted in writing or via email to the hotel’s designated contact information.
b. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method used for the original booking.
c. The refund amount will be calculated based on the refund policy outlined above.
a. The hotel shall not be liable for any refunds or additional expenses incurred due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of nature, war, terrorism, civil unrest, government regulations, or any other unforeseen events that may cause disruptions to your travel plans.
a. If you made your booking through a third-party platform or travel agent, please refer to their refund policy for information on cancellations and refunds. The hotel may not be able to process refunds directly for bookings made through third parties.
a) 1 – 3 years old (Free Of Charge)
b) 4 – 12 years old 40% off our published rates ( For Snorkeling Package only)
– Dive Masters and Instructors must show proof of certification when conduct dive mastering and dive courses at the dive base.
– The dive base has the right to ban any divers, Dive Master, Instructors for any further diving related activities in the event of any dive safety violation or any dive practices deemed unsafe or endangering to the environment.
– Activities are subject to weather and sea condition. We reserve the rights to change/alter the itinerary due to unforeseen operation condition.
– No refund or reduction will be given for accommodation, meal, snorkeling and diving trip due to weather condition or unforeseen circumstance. – Lost of equipment will be charged accordingly.
***Force Majeure : We will not be liable in whole or any cause beyond our control due to fire,flood,strikes or other labor disputes, shortage of materials, transport difficulties,accident,war,riot,act of God and change of law.Please Note : Pork of any kind or any form are strictly not allowed into the Island. Without prejudice